Why Exhibit at AMTS?
Here's your chance to reach over 3,000 prospects that are directly connected to your industry. Where else will you find so many potential customers coming together in one place at one time? In just two days you’ll meet more key buyers than you could in months of cold calling.
We've found that most manufacturers in this region buy locally, and many don’t even attend national shows. Most AMTS attendees come from a 3-hour driving radius looking for solutions for their business HERE. So if you’re looking to do business in our region, this is your show. Most importantly, you'll reach the decision makers... Attendees include CEOs, presidents, plant managers, engineers, procurement managers and technicians.
Attendees come from manufacturing companies serving the aerospace, energy, medical, defense, communication, transportation, and many other markets. Here's just a sampling of past attending companies. Who are YOUR customers?
GE Aircraft Engines/GE Aviation • Goodrich Aerospace • Copeland • Crown Equipment • Honda/Honda Engineering • American Showa • DMAX • Dresser Industries • DRT Whirlpool • Worthington Steel/Cylinder • Eaton Corp • Johnson Electric • Henny Penny • Toyota
PLUS - Our Downtown Dayton location brings exhibitors and attendees some additional perks:
- Upscale Facility: The modern feel of the Convention Center sets a grand stage for advanced manufacturing and technology, with FREE, COVERED PARKING directly connected to all of the action. Everyone will find easy-access from major highways, and exhibitors will continue to experience smooth move-in/move-out logistics and show services through our trusted partners.
- More Entertainment: Make the most of your two days with your team and clients. Located just 2 blocks from downtown’s vibrant Historic Oregon District, walk to premier independent restaurants, popular breweries and friendly bars, or hop in the car for a short drive to even more entertainment options.
- Convenient Lodging: Connected to the Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk, the Crowne Plaza Dayton is offering special rates for AMTS exhibitors and attendees.
CLICK below for even more to do and see!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I purchase a booth?
Q: How is the show promoted before the event?
A: Here are just some of the marketing and public relations activities DRMA has planned:
- E-blast campaigns to potential attendees and exhibitors
- Internet listings on key trade publications
- Social Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube
- By YOU... OUR EXHIBITORS! The best way to drive show attendance is to promote the show to your own customers and prospects! We offer many marketing materials that you can easily download and use for yourself.
Q: How do I get free passes to give to my customers and prospects?
A: Spread the word with free passes. Contact Shelley Baker at sales@DaytonRMA.org and we'll mail pre-printed ones to you. Run out? We'll send more!
Q: Can I conduct an event?
A: Exhibitors are encouraged to facilitate educational events at the show. One-hour time slots will be available throughout the day on both Wednesday and Thursday, as well as in-booth demo slots throughout the show. Contact the Show Manager at AMTS@DaytonRMA.org for more details.
Q: What else can I do at the show to promote my company, besides just exhibiting?
A: There are many sponsorship and advertising opportunities, exhibitor events, and much more that you can participate in. Check out the opportunities here.
Q: What security is provided at the event?
A: Security guards will be on duty 24 hours a day from the beginning of move-in until the completion of move-out.