Why Attend AMTS?
As you compete in this ever-changing manufacturing playing field, are you prepared? Do you have questions on how to increase productivity and profitability with new processes, technology, and machinery? Are your customers demanding more for less? At AMTS, you'll join others in the tri-state region shaping the future of manufacturing as you:
- Scout hundreds of leading-edge tooling and manufacturing suppliers in one spacious, easily accessed location... with free admission with pre-registration ($10 at the door) and free parking
- Enjoy working demonstrations of new equipment
- Attend educational events to help your business succeed and find answers to manufacturing challenges
Everyone involved in any stage of the manufacturing process will benefit from something at AMTS... including:
- Top Executives will be brought up to speed on the latest trends and determine what direction to take in their company's evolution
- Purchasers can evaluate competitors side by side
- Engineers will discover how to make it better, faster, and more cost effective
- Plant Managers will see how to make processes more efficient
- Equipment Operators can test drive the latest equipment and technology
- All staff members and suppliers will enjoy camaraderie with industry peers
PLUS - our Downtown Dayton location brings exhibitors and attendees some additional perks:
- Upscale Facility: The modern feel of the Convention Center sets a grand stage for advanced manufacturing and technology, with FREE, COVERED PARKING directly connected to all of the action. Everyone will find easy-access from major highways, and exhibitors will continue to experience smooth move-in/move-out logistics and show services through our trusted partners.
- More Entertainment: Make the most of your two days with your team and clients. Located just 2 blocks from downtown’s vibrant Historic Oregon District, walk to premier independent restaurants, popular breweries and friendly bars, or hop in the car for a short drive to even more entertainment options.
- Convenient Lodging: Connected to the Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk, the Crowne Plaza Dayton is offering special rates for AMTS exhibitors and attendees.
CLICK below for even more to do and see!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much is admission and how do I register to attend?
A: Admission is FREE if you pre-register online or $10 at the door.
Q: When is the show?
A: 2017 show dates have been slated for Wednesday, October 18 from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Thursday, October 19 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Q: What industries use the tools and technology represented at the show?
A: Explore the latest manufacturing tools and technology used in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, energy, automotive, communications, defense, transportation, environmental, medical and much, much more.
Q: Along with the exhibits, will there be other events?
A: Yes. Check the Event Schedule for the most updated information on events and seminars.
Q: Are there food and drinks at the show?
A: No food or beverage may be brought into the facility, but concessions are available for purchase on site.
Q: Can I pass out my company literature while attending AMTS?
A: Only exhibitors may distribute company literature and information at AMTS. This policy is strictly enforced, and any non-exhibitors soliciting or distributing literature will be asked to leave the show.
Q: If I decide to exhibit, where do I get more information?
A: To learn more, visit the Exhibitors section of this site.